VENDOTEK T Onboard PC
✔ Onboard computer for buses, electric buses, trolleybuses, trams and other types of public transport.
✔ VENDOTEK T Onboard PC can manage a network of Vendotek T Lite validators or other slave devices.
✔ The device provides:
- performing computational tasks,
- management of slave devices;
- receiving and further processing of data;
- visualization on the display.
✔ Depending on the requirements, it comes with a pre-installed Android or Ubuntu OS.
✔ An excellent replacement for unreliable Online terminals in public transport.
✔ Allows you to run full-featured software.
✔ VENDOTEK T Onboard PC is installed in the vehicle cabin or in the driver's cab.
✔ Thanks to its compact size and convenient mounting, the device is securely mounted and easily removed.
• OS Ubuntu or Android
• CPU Quad core Cortex-A55 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
• eMMC Memory 16GB
• RAM 2GB optional
• Supply voltage + 9 … 36V (vehicle battery)
• Internal NVMe SSD drive (only Ubuntu OS, optional)
• Half-duplex RS-485
• High-speed CAN
• Ethernet 10/100BaseT, RJ45 connector, for cables with direct and cross crimping.
• 1 Watt Differential audio output
• USB OTG/HOST
• Micro SD Card Adapter Module
• HDMI. Supports audio transmission
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
• from -20°С to +80°С
• working humidity from 10% to 90%, non-condensing
• storage from -40 to +85 °С
• without mounting kit - 144 mm x 116 mm x 34 mm
• with mounting kit - 187 mm x 116 mm x 34 mm
• weight - 0.3 kg
• Directly from the vehicle electrical system, voltage range 9 - 36V
• Power consumption at a voltage of 12V - 1.2 A
• Protection against polarity reversal and voltage surges in the vehicle electrical system
THE KIT INCLUDES
• VENDOTEK T Onboard PC - 1
• Degson 15EDGK-3.81-02P-14-00AH - 1
• Degson 15EDGK-3.81-08P-14-00AH - 1
• Manual - 1